Return & Exchange
Not 100% satisfied with the products you bought? No problem. We offer refunds or exchanges for goods returned to us within 30 days of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, your goods must be unused and in the same condition that you received them.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase and we have not received the goods you wish to return or exchange, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To complete your return or exchange, we do not require a receipt but your goods must have been received by us.
- Gift cards are non-returnable.
Postage costs for returns and exchanges
Little Spike will cover postage costs for returns and exchanges via standard post (Australia Post) shipping if:
- the sender's address is within Australia
- you first email email@example.com indicating your intention to return or exchange a purchase within 30 days of your purchase. This will allow Little Spike to then issue you with postage details.
If this process is not followed, the postage costs will be at your own expense.
Please ship returns and exchanges to:
- It is your responsibility to ensure the goods you are returning or exchanging are appropriately packaged. We encourage you to re-use out satchel, provided it is properly resealed and addressed (including covering over the original postage details). We may not fulfill a return if goods have been damaged during the postage and the packaging is deemed as inadequate for the postal service.
- Please do not send your goods back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned goods. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, the refund will then be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. This usually takes a day or two for the funds to arrive on your account.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund within the expected timeframe as per above, first check with your financial institution, as it usually takes your financial institution some time to process refunds.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only exchange goods if:
- the goods are defective or damaged
- we receive your defective or damaged items within 30 days of your purchase
- we have replacement stock available.
If you want to return goods which have been shipped directly by us to you as the recipient of a gift, we will issue you with a gift certificate to the value of your returned goods. Once we receive the returned goods, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.